Water supply system of Dingle and Pototan was constructed in 1932-1933 under the management of Iloilo Metropolitan Water District with source at Morobo Spring at Barangay Lincud, Dingle Iloilo. The Board of Directors were the Provincial Governor District Engineer and Provincial Treasurer of Iloilo. Initial funding was secured by the local government from the national government payable in equal yearly amortizations by both municipalities. An 8 inch main line was constructed from its source in Lincud, Dingle. Distribution lines were laid out in the towns of Dingle and Pototan to serve the concessioners. During the war operation of the system was suspended and resumed with the Army Engineers and maintenance personnel of the old system were mobilized to re-establish the distribution lines. It was on latter part of 1963 that water was used and meter reading was utilized as a way of determining water consumption by households.